Friday, July 2, 2010

wake up your idea!!

Wake up your idea! Wat is the problem with the people of these generation??? Why are they so slack? Why are they so complacent? Why am i not hearing much from them? Why do they not bother about their children? Why are the address they give me wrong?? Why can't they update their paradox before they give to me? Why do they fizzle off so fast? Why do I give them so much opportunity? Why do I need to put myself through all these agony?? Why can't they have a stronger backbone? Why can't they rise up to the occassion? Why are they not concern about their children? Why are they tired so easily? Why can't they persist? Why can't they prioritize? What is their problem????? Do they want it or they don't want? 

Just tell me lah!! I am a very straight forward person! If you want it, then go all the way for it! If you don't want because you have work, you need to study, you are tired, your parents don't allow, you come one week, MIA the other week... then tell me you don't want loh.... I really need people who love the children and are willing to go all out for them!! I cannot imagine one group changing leaders all the time... It really pain me to see the children having a leader who is just dong it for the sake of doing it. 

I am giving you the opportunity because i believe you can do it and God will give you what you need when you seize the opportunity. It is never easy to walk this walk.... but I promise you, if you do your best, I am here to support you all the way. 

No comments: